This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.sportw3.co.uk. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use [click here].
www.sportw3.co.uk is a site operated by SportW3 Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8177757 and we have our registered office at Heswall, Wirral. CH60 1XD.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below as to content standards).
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use [click here].
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
• Chat rooms.
• Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (links, information, photographs, registration details, promotional material and sponsorship forms), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be strictly accurate (where they state facts; detail qualifications; list certificates etc).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
By submitting a contribution you warrant that it does comply with both the spirit and the letter and you warrant that any contribution made by you is made to us exclusively and will not be supplied to any third party without our prior written consent. You hereby indemnify us against any losses, damages and costs suffered by us by reason of your breach of these warranties. By submitting a contribution you confirm your consent your consent to our processing and using your personal data for the purposes of our site.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Contain information about or an image containing a third party without that third party’s explicit consent to the same forming part of the contribution.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right, logo or trade mark of any other person. You hereby grant to us a license to use all logos and trade marks of third parties which are contained in any images you supply to us as part of a contribution.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all losses, damages and costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
A contributor is deemed to be any person or entity who wishes us to host his/her/their details on our site. Unless otherwise notified to you our Standard Services (being the hosting of standard details on our site) are provided free of charge and this service may be terminated by either you or us at any time upon giving 3 months’ notice to the other.
In consideration of our providing our Upgrade Services (being the hosting of extended details on our site) the contributor shall pay to us the monthly subscription charge as notified from time to time. No payment shall be considered paid until we have received it in cleared funds in full. The minimum term for providing Upgrade Services is either 1 month or 12 months; The 12 months service may be terminated by either you or us at any time upon giving 3 months’ notice to the other (to expire not earlier than the end of the minimum term).
You shall pay the monthly subscription charge to us by any payment method that we may stipulate from time to time. Normally this will be via PayPal.
Unless otherwise notified to the contributor in writing (which shall include by e-mail), all sums due under this Agreement are exclusive of VAT which shall be payable in addition at the same time as payment of any sums due.
If you are late in paying any part of any monies due to us under this Agreement and such payment remains outstanding for seven days following us providing notice to you of such outstanding payment, we may (without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us whether under this Agreement or by any statute, regulation or bye-law) do any or all of the following:
(a) charge interest and other costs on the overdue amount due but unpaid at the annual rate of interest set under Section 6 of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 from time to time from the due date until payment (after as well as before judgment), such interest to run from day to day and to be compounded monthly;
(b) recover our costs and expenses and charges (including legal and debt collection fees and costs) in collecting the late payment; and
(c) suspend performance of this Agreement (being Standard Services, Upgrade Services and any other services that we provide) until payment in full has been made.