Welcome to SportW3
Add your Profile by completing this SportW3 Profile template (this will download the form to your “downloaded folder”)
We will be delighted to place your Profile on our website. Let’s make it easy, you just need to place your information on the download template above and send it to us – we will put it on the site for you!
Guidance: How do I complete the Profile?
Please place your information on the ‘SportW3 Profile’ template above: the more relevant details you can give us, the more extensive and comprehensive your Profile will be. Here are some additional tips and ideas for you…
Select Title: Professional/Sport/ Activity/Club/Venue/Product/Company Event.
Essential Information (What & Who)
Type in all your information. Where relevant, try to include;-
– What is your Sport/Activity/Session/Venue/Event?
– The possible ‘Health Benefits’ to participants.
– Gender: Male/Female/Mixed?
– Preferred Age Groups: All/Children/Young People/Young Adults/Adults/Seniors?
– Ability Level: Beginner/Improver/Intermediate/Advanced/Elite?
– Impairments/Disability: All/Physical/Visual/Hearing/Learning/None?
– Professionally Inclusive: Impairment Friendly/Wheelchair Friendly?
– Additional facility information e.g. Accessibility/Lift/Ramps/Baby Changing/Showers/Lockers/Cafe etc.
– Accessibility to local transport links & parking
– Cost £? per class/event/membership etc.
– Any equipment required or supplied for the activity/camp/event.
Please include any good quality photographs – send us up to 10 photographs to promote your Class/Activity/Place/Camp/Event/Venue/Product/Services/Logo – send as an attachment.
Excellent quality or professionally created video may be included – this is at the discretion of SportW3.
NB. Please ensure that you have permission when photographing children, individuals, a venue or submitting a photograph you have not taken yourself.
Profile Photograph & Logo
Please ensure it is of good clarity and the size should be 140 x 200 pixels.
Tip☺: choose one of the following for the best ‘Profile’ photograph to go on the site;
– Head & Shoulders Shot
– Activity, Sport or Class
Please send your photograph/Logo as an attachment.
Address of Activity Location/Venue/Event/Camp/ etc. including a Post Code.
It is important to include a means of contact for enquiries or further information;
• Your e-mail will come up as a ‘Contact Owner’ button on your profile. It will also be visible on the lower part of your profile, unless you request this e-mail address to be removed.
• Your phone or mobile number can also be included and will be visible on the lower part of your profile.
Website / Facebook Information
Include your website details and we shall create a link to your site.
Time of Classes / Activities / Event / Venue Opening Hours (When)
You can offer the times as; – 12 hour clock (am / pm) or a 24 hour clock (00.00hrs).
Professional Qualifications / Accreditations
Include information concerning who is delivering the activity; any professional qualifications, expertise, experience, DBS, Coach Mark, Club Mark accreditations, venue status etc. If there are no qualifications/accreditations and you are ‘Leading’ or ‘Volunteering’, please make this clear for your Profile.
Social Media Promotions: Please include 3 different sentences/messages that we can use in our Social Media that promotes particular aspects of your business. NB. We may reword these for maximum impact.
Thank you. Please send the form and any attached photographs and Logo to email@example.com
By creating a profile you are agreeing to the Website Policies, Terms & Conditions. If you do not wish us to contact you via email or phone, please let us know via the secure ‘Contact Us‘ form.