Search for the What, Where & When of local Physical Activities, Sports, Professionals, Events, Venues and Clubs.
What is the site about?
Users: This is a simple-to-use, interactive site where details of physical Activities, Classes, Sports, Venues, Clubs, Gyms, Sports Physiotherapists, Sports Products, Coaching Companies, Kids Holiday Camps and Events can ALL be found on ONE site.
Professionals: For those who deliver, run a business and work in Sport, Fitness, Health & Physical Activities can complete the Profile Template, send it to us and we will do the rest! There is also exclusive Advertising Space on the site with the Silver Premium and Gold Elite Packages. Please see the sections below for profile guidance and promotion package costs.
How big is the site?
The site www.Sportw3.co.uk has been built for national specifications.
Which Area first?
The site was originally piloted on the Wirral. SportW3 will extend to cover the North West of England: Liverpool, Merseyside, Chester, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Cumbria.
What is on the Home Page? At the top of the page, are the categories where you can search for the following;
- Professionals: Coach/Instructor/Trainer/Coaching Companies/Sports Products/Sports Injury Clinics & Physiotherapists.
- Sporting Activities: Classes & Sports Sessions.
- Sporting Venues: Sports/Leisure Centres, Gym & Club locations.
- Events: Sporting & Physical Activity Events, Charity Events, School Holiday Activities & Kids Camps.
- Business Promotion: Website and Social Media Promotion Packages.
- Info: About Us, Friends, Testimonials, News, Articles, Blogs.
- Contact Us: Registration, Submit Profile.
Social Media Buttons: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, You Tube, Pinterest and LinkedIn. These are all extensively utilised by SportW3: to promote the Profiles on the site and those businesses on our Adverting Spaces.
What is “Search Key Word”?
This is for a particular activity, sport or word you are seeking eg. ‘Yoga’ etc
What does “All Locations” mean?
The drop down bar includes Counties, Cities and some areas eg “Liverpool”, “Wirral” etc
What are the 3 grey buttons (Count, Sort, Order) for?
You select the number of profiles you wish to view per page.
You can select to view the profiles in order according to;
– Date: most recent addition to site or recently updated profile.
– Titles: alphabetical listing.
You can select profiles in either ascending or descending order.
Mission Statement: To provide a simple interactive on-line sports search site offering a comparison of local physical activities to facilitate personal preference and participation.